CJ2K is slow? Who saw what he did to that safety?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TheSureThing, Nov 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SoCalTitan867

SoCalTitan867 Starter

It is when you put the ball on the ground twice.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

I bet CJ said the same thing after the game.

*After losing by 31* "hey guys, did you see what I did to that safety?!"

3. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

Okay We'll see tomorrow when I post several screen shots sir. It's possible I'm wrong but i thought I saw it on some of his runs.

4. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

cj1yard made that long run against BACKUPS. Did you not hear the announcers? The Bears were playing BACKUPS because the titans are such an FN JOKE. Sorry, hate to burst your bubble.

5. wrench248

wrench248 Pro Bowler

7 pages of arguing over CJ getting about 150 yards in a 31 point beatdown?

I guess anything better than that is something

6. Aquam

Aquam Rookie

Love how CJ apologists are going to raise their voice when CJ breaks one on some backups. Again, .....backups. Yes, he's quick. Can't break a tackle to save his life , but he's quick. Let us not forget, couldn't get 1 yard down the middle in 2 plays, but hey, what's a crucial 3rd and 1, compared to 80 yards when we are 30 points behind. Guess haters are just gonna hate.

7. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

I was going to post this, but I didn't want to dog CJ any further. Not only did he not get it on 2nd and 1, they PUT THE FULLBACK IN to block on 3rd and 1... and still couldn't get it. If you're searching for a way to lose a game, that is how you do it.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

yards are yards bro

9. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

Lets forget the fact that he was running straight up the middle with no cuts and he was hit in the backfield and taken down. Had nothing to do with them knowing we were running and us playing 4 bums on our offensive line.

10. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

I'm sorry. We must be the only team in the NFL that RUNS THE BALL on 2nd/3rd and 1. Every other team passes, because CLEARLY getting two tries running to get 1 yard is unheard of.

OMG THEY KNEW WE WERE GOING TO RUN THE BALL! FIRE PALMER.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar