CJ2K is slow? Who saw what he did to that safety?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TheSureThing, Nov 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

We're the only team that runs the ball with a scatback up the middle on 3rd and short, yes.

2. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

I can't believe people are really talking about this. Who cares what CJ did? Who cares if he broke 100 yards against the Bears D.... we got our asses kicked, and then when they got tired of kicking, they started stomping it. This is embarrassing.

3. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

This was a disgusting display today all around and yet some fans are clearly rooting for specific players and not the team. We are the laughing stock of the NFL and some fans only care if "their favorite player" had a good game or not. News flash....we suck this year and last year and the year before that and... Who cares if CJ had a big run against a crew of backups!

• High Five High Five x 6
  4. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

I don't think anyone here is actually happy after today's game but when you're a fan of a team and a player performs well stat wise, it does give you some room to not get destroyed by your friends when talking about your team/star players. We have nothing to be happy about, our team is awful and there's nothing to look forward to outside of seeing Jake Locker play for the rest of the year. I'm a fan of any Titan so even when we're sucking it makes it a TINY bit better to see at least a player or two performing well stat wise. That's just me so I might be in the minority.

5. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

This man just laid down the brutal truth, and I respect him for it.

6. Aquam

Aquam Rookie

Wow. Guess I never thought about it that way. Your logic is obviously rock solid.

7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I will be honest, I went back to bed half way through the first.......

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

we coulda spooned :(

• High Five High Five x 3
  9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I woke up, saw it was 7 - 2 went back to sleep, dozed for a bit, woke up and it was 28 - 2.

10. SoCalTitan867

SoCalTitan867 Starter

It still cracks me up this thread was ever created. Great, CJ has been getting yards. I guess to some people, continuing to defend his craptastic start to the season is more important than our now 3-6 record. I don't care what we do stat wise, I care about the win. Stats don't get you to the post season. I'm not gonna celebrate CJ earning his paycheck while the rest of the Titanic sinks. It's the 1st week of November and I for one am already looking towards free agency and the draft and hopefully the dismissal of the staff. That's a bad spot to be in. CJs yards don't make it any easier.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar