Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

CJ2K is slow? Who saw what he did to that safety?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TheSureThing, Nov 4, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 10 users.
  1. Obie09 Starter

Locker
    Moolah:
    $5,876
    We're the only team that runs the ball with a scatback up the middle on 3rd and short, yes.
  2. Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

McNair
    Moolah:
    $5,557
    I can't believe people are really talking about this. Who cares what CJ did? Who cares if he broke 100 yards against the Bears D.... we got our asses kicked, and then when they got tired of kicking, they started stomping it. This is embarrassing.
  3. Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

GoTitans.com
    Moolah:
    $2,794
    This was a disgusting display today all around and yet some fans are clearly rooting for specific players and not the team. We are the laughing stock of the NFL and some fans only care if "their favorite player" had a good game or not. News flash....we suck this year and last year and the year before that and... Who cares if CJ had a big run against a crew of backups!
    MrBean, Bonky, JCBRAVE and 3 others high five this.
  4. Obie09 Starter

Locker
    Moolah:
    $5,876
    I don't think anyone here is actually happy after today's game but when you're a fan of a team and a player performs well stat wise, it does give you some room to not get destroyed by your friends when talking about your team/star players. We have nothing to be happy about, our team is awful and there's nothing to look forward to outside of seeing Jake Locker play for the rest of the year. I'm a fan of any Titan so even when we're sucking it makes it a TINY bit better to see at least a player or two performing well stat wise. That's just me so I might be in the minority.
  5. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $4,794
    This man just laid down the brutal truth, and I respect him for it.
  6. Aquam Rookie

Moolah:
    $202
    Wow. Guess I never thought about it that way. Your logic is obviously rock solid.
  7. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $90
    I will be honest, I went back to bed half way through the first.......
    Titans Eternal high fives this.
  8. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $4,794
    we coulda spooned :(
    GeronimoJackson, Gunny and Scarecrow high five this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,375
    I woke up, saw it was 7 - 2 went back to sleep, dozed for a bit, woke up and it was 28 - 2.
    Scarecrow high fives this.
  9. SoCalTitan867 Special Teams Standout

George
    Moolah:
    $2,814
    It still cracks me up this thread was ever created. Great, CJ has been getting yards. I guess to some people, continuing to defend his craptastic start to the season is more important than our now 3-6 record. I don't care what we do stat wise, I care about the win. Stats don't get you to the post season. I'm not gonna celebrate CJ earning his paycheck while the rest of the Titanic sinks. It's the 1st week of November and I for one am already looking towards free agency and the draft and hopefully the dismissal of the staff. That's a bad spot to be in. CJs yards don't make it any easier.
    Parking Lot B high fives this.