CJ2K is slow? Who saw what he did to that safety?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TheSureThing, Nov 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

But thats not what this game is about, I mean CJ had a good game.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Parking Lot B

Parking Lot B Stud Duck

I could care less about CJ's stats or any other stats at this point. It's all about the W's and L's. What good is it for a him to hit 10,000 yds when you can't even win a game? Like they say -
    "Makes no sense to have Mercedez in the driveway in the Trailer Park"!

3. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

rock solid like CJ's YPC

4. TheSureThing

yall need to stop dwelling on the loss and look at the only positive on this team. The only silver lining is that we have one of the NFL's best Runningbacks.

IDK why your so shocked we lost 51-20. I've been telling you were one of the worst teams of all time. Do you think teams that rank with the worst of all time win many games?

5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

How about having more fumbles that TDs? That is a pretty solid stat line.....

• High Five High Five x 4
  6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

:cj:
    [​IMG]

7. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

Great, maybe we can trade that "NFL's best RB" for a winning team?! I'm sure you'd rather have it this way with CJ having a big run in garbage time against a teams backups but I for one would rather have a winning team that can someday have a legitimate chance at bringing home a SB!

8. TheSureThing

Well when you put it next to 145 total yards, 8.8 AVG, and a touchdown, it really doesn't look so bad!!!

9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

yea.....it does.

10. TheSureThing

hahahahaa everyone is salty because we lost a MEANINGLESS game when everyone has been well informed of our countless issues. Did you really expect this game to be close? Or win? LOL. If you did its time for a reality check. Better yet, just read what I post from now on because I've been telling you this team is historically bad. Who called me overly negative last week? Really? Doesn't seem that way. Guess what, we're back on pace to finish with the most points allowed of all time and we're in sole possession of the leagues worst NFL defense.

Don't be mad at CJ for getting "garbage" time yards when Garbage time starts in the 1st Quarter for this piss poor team.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar