CJ's latest verbal diarrhea (Or how I learned to stop worrying and loathe the 'playmaker')

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SawdustMan, Oct 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Here you go. Some of you need some.

[​IMG]

2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

CJ: Soft as Kleenex

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

OMG this title may be the best ever.

4. 2ToneBlue

2ToneBlue Starter

While I understand some of the comments directed toward CJ, i have a question for the "haters".

Do the Titans only need one "playmaker" on the team?

From most of the posts I've read people are just crying he's not making plays, or making his money, etc., not that we need someone else to play better as well as CJ said.

5. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

No one is saying that CJ is the only problem with this team/offense/run game/etc. We all know there are plenty of players on this team who need to "play better". Hell, they all do.

Point is CJ still doesn't "get it". Yes, he's playing poorly. But that would be forgivable if he wasn't continually fueling the fire by ducking responsibility, blaming others, calling out/arguing with fans, talking about how great he is, just being an idiot in general.

I don't get why that's so hard for some people to understand.

6. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

48 for 69

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

sadly I agree with both tweetees

at least :cj: has faith in himself, well him and his nutswinging slurpers

I think the Titans have stepped up and are playing too the level they are capable of

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

thats a solid 17 yards a game there

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

[​IMG]

I think the 2012 Titans need a pacemaker

10. Victory1993

Victory1993 Rookie

Look everyone on this forum knows that we suck but now Chris comes out and says we suck and we have no chance of turning around the season finally somebody in that locker room willing to tell the truth. The funniest part was near the article where CJ said he made some plays but he feels like somebody has to spark the team. Great Job CJ everybody else to blame but you, shows how good of teammate you are. :facepalm:
    http://bleacherreport.com/tb/d8DRt?...dium=newsletter&utm_campaign=tennessee-titans

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar