Classless Steeler fans at it again

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Oct 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Although a reasonable jury could find probable cause in the whole CORNHOLE thing, I believe having to put up with the physically intimidating pittsburgH fans and their husbands would more than mitigate any CORNHOLE situation that had occured.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

:ha:Gold.

Were you with him or just get your plastic sheet ready to stop any blood spray.

3. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

douche bags all over the league, we probably have our share (i'm sure a much smaller percentage of course). however, things like this shouldn't just happen and be ignored so easily. I think the installation of roof top snipers + electric dog collars on all opposing fans would easily remedy the problem.

on a totally unrelated topic that I don't feel like starting thread about ... are the Jets trying to reclaim the Titans name because here of late that's the only uniform I ever see them wearing at home? today at Benedict Favre's press conference he was sporting a New York Titans hat, quit already.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar