"Classy" TO sheds tears over Romo attacks by the media

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by PitBull, Jan 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

What kind of hormone pills is this guy overdosing on now? He goes from selfish a-hole to romo's girlfriend just like that?
    Oh, and nice jacket T.O. You get that from Michael Jackson's closet?

2. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Sorry...don't buy his sincerity...

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Needing endorsements.

4. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Crying and getting choked up are two different things. You can get choked up and not cry. Which is what appears to have happened here. I think I believe it based on this video. There are, however, two things that could have bothered me.

A) If TO bought the ticket to Cobo, or whatever, for Romo, was this a ploy because he thought the press would be on him for buying Romo that ticket to paradise, and he was pre-empting what he thought would be an attack on him for initiating the demise of this qb... or did I just get the whole story wrong?

B) I realized I don't have a B. But it is odd that McNabb was sold out while Romo is his man.

5. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

He was pretending to cry. Play back and listen to the "sniff". That gives him away. You don't sniff if you're choked up, only when you cry.
    He's an attention whore...

There's 2 "sniffs" actually. One when he first starts breaking down, and another at the very end, as if he had tears to sniff up. But there is no water seen.

6. PickledMidget

PickledMidget Camp Fodder

There is no doubt to me that he is on medication.

7. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Kleenex endorsement.

8. DJB

DJB Starter

Well..if TO is faking this at least he has progressed to the point where he PRETENDS to care about his teammates.

Babysteps....way to go TO!!

9. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Either this dude has serious lack of control over his emotions, or this is a fake job. God, even Romo didn't take the attack that hard.

10. guitarjunkie

guitarjunkie We're Screwed...

I heard tony cornhole almost say something funny yesterday. Wilbon asked him when was the last time he cried, He said "This morning when it dawned on me that I was losing my hair, but my chest hair is good though"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar