"Classy" TO sheds tears over Romo attacks by the media

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by PitBull, Jan 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Terrell has never not cared about his teammates. Terrell suffers from depression and social anxiety. He says that in San Francisco his teammates mistook his shyness for arrogance and treated him thusly. He was a young guy and instead of seeking counseling, he publicly turned into the guy his teammates thought that he was.

Men are hard on each other and it's even worse in a locker room. Terrell couldn't tell his 49er teammates that he had social anxiety and depression. This obnoxious persona was created in response to social pressure from teammates.

The McNabb fiasco is finally starting to heal. Again, it was a case of 2 personalities misunderstanding one another.

Those emotions were real. Terrell blames himself for losing this game. He was trying to say that it wasn't Tony or Jess' fault that the game was lost.

Tony is a cool guy who recognized Terrell's issues and was able to navigate through to him. Seriously, all the loud mouth, selfish behavior is an act to distract from the real man. Imagine being a 16 year old guy and find out that your neighbor is your Dad! This man lived across the street from you, spoke to you if he saw you in the yard but never even made an effort to even be in your life! As a kid, you internalize that and wonder why you weren't good enough to be wanted as his son. The adult Terrell is still living with those emotions.

2. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

That was interesting insight on the situation. Maybe that's part of the reason he felt slighted by the Eagles over the comments about how they could win without him (before the superbowl or whatever).

I agree, he's just an overly emotional person. I've always kinda liked him regardless of how moronic he acts at times. Fun to watch on the field for sure.

3. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

well said Mrs. Elfin

I appreciate your insight...

whatever the situation is, the antics of T.O. will never get old

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar