Cleveland Cavalier fans..

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by RyansTitans, Mar 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

After watching the Cavs/Pistons game last nite do you think we can make it to the Finals? I do.. I think they just grew up last nite and LeBron finally starts making some free throws..

2. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

The Cavs have as good a shot as any to make it to the Finals, then get trashed by whoever comes out of the west.

3. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

No one will beat my Mavs :grrhee:

Honestly though, i think its going to be Dallas & Cleveland in the Finals this year.

4. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

As long as we get there is all that matters to me. The rest is up to LeBron. If hes the next Jordan he will show it in the finals

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

No. LeBron can't do it himself.

6. BigRed3

Michael Jordan didn't win a chip until he had Pippen. Larry Hughes is no Scotty Pippen. Anderson "Sideshow Bob" Verajao is not Dennis Rodman. Whoever the hell plays point guard for the Cavs is not Steve Kerr.

7. NYTitansFan

NYTitansFan Guest

not much of a basketball fan but id have to go with the bulls being my favorite team if i had to pick

8. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

The Bulls are the team I worry about the most. Cavs and Bulls would be a good eastern confrence championship game

9. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

How bout dem Cavs?

3 in a row going for 4

10. BigRed3

Multiply that by four and you have the Mavericks win streak

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar