Cleveland Cavalier fans..

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by RyansTitans, Mar 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Do you think you can beat them? The playoffs are a little different.

2. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

Of course i do. Our defense wasn't quite there today & the Solars couldn't miss a shot. It didn't help we didn't have Dampier in the middle also. No excuses though, well see them in the playoffs.

I honestly don't think they can hold up against us in a 7 game series.

3. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Im not being a smart *** but how do you expect to win the West if you cant get past the Suns.

4. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

The season series ended up 2-2 so its not like they wipe us off the court every time we play them.

5. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

Dampier & Howard are always the keys when we play the Solars. If both play well, we win. Obviously Howard played alright today, but Dampier didn't, thus eliminating our offensive rebounds. Oh well, just get the playoffs started.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

They are the 2nd best team in the West. Which make them the 2nd best team in the league.

Though I could ask how you expect the Cavs to win the East if they can't get past Boston :))

But we needed a Cavs loss.

Cleveland have a tough triple coming up with Detroit, Miami and Washington, that is where the Bulls have the make their move for #2 seed.

7. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

To be fair, the Cavs were without Lebron. But the Celtics were without Pierce, so I guess it all evens out. With or without Lebron, it's still pretty embarrasing to be losing to the Celtics.

8. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

Yeah that's unacceptable, you just can't lose to Boston. That team is beyond terrible.

9. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Boston isent as bad as their record. They have enough talent to play the role of spoiler for the rest of season

10. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Too bad Doc Rivers is a terrible coach

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar