Cleveland Cavalier fans..

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by RyansTitans, Mar 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I think you guys have Detroit?

We got New Jersey.

We got a pretty easy schedule for the rest.

2. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

San Antonio putting on a defensive clinic against the Solars tonight.

The Solars will once again fade out in the playoffs due to their clueless head coach having nobody worthy coming off the bench.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

4. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

You sir are a prophet

5. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

God dam you Gunny

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I actually meant in the playoffs...but I'll take it anyway.

And God loves me Ryan :))

7. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

If i remember correctly, Barbosa has been starting lately with Diaw coming off the bench. Still they basically have a 6 man rotation with James Jones being the 7th sometimes. I still don't think they can win a 7 game series against us or the Spuds.

8. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I like the contrast in styles between the suns and spurs. But the Suns seems to have jumped a level to me. I think they've hurdled the Spurs and Mavericks come playoff time. Sure, they have to prove it, but they look different to me. They appear the team to beat now. What the Suns will need is for Nash to take big shots. He doesn't miss, so they need him to hit some big playoff shots on his own. I remember always thinking the same thing about Stockton. And the one year stockton actually started taking some big shots they went to the finals. So I think Nash has to do the same. It's the one reason I like Jason Terry. He's willing to go out andget 30 when he needs to. Nash has to shoot to get them over the hump. The Spurs just seem to be on the downswing to me. It's like their offense slighly tipped, such that the defense can't quite make up for it anymore. Still damn good, but they don't seem to have the edge anymore. I think they match up poorly with the suns and rockets. And that their best chance will lie with playing the mavericks. If they get that far.

9. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Big game today..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar