Cleveland @ Cincy

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Puck, Dec 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BACK2SMASHMOUTH

BACK2SMASHMOUTH TD's Please...

I didn't realize he's a free agent after this season...He's played out of his mind this season for the Chiefs. He's really a lot like KVB, constant motor, very tough. They'd make nice bookends.

And REO I know that the Colts can't pass the Pats. But I figure if the Colts look like a well oiled machine today...look like they're ready for the playoffs, Dungy might be a little quicker to pull the chord next week. I don't know what AFC game everyone's getting on CBS but I got the Colts, and they definitely look well oiled.

2. reo

reo Starter

i know what you're saying. I just disagree. I don't think the hou/indy game means anything... and i'm at my parents for christmas so i've got that game too... pissed me off lol :) wanted to watch cle/cincy

3. BACK2SMASHMOUTH

BACK2SMASHMOUTH TD's Please...

I also think the earlier they yank them this week(if they do), they would be inclined to do it even sooner next week.

I think we'd all prefer to watch Cincy whip the BRowns :))

Again...we still have to win today which I agree is more important than all these other things combined.

4. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

I Love Derek Anderson!

5. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Heh heh. This could not have played out more perfectly. That was a big play.

6. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

The Browns don't look too playoff ready right now.

7. reo

reo Starter

lol watching the cle/cincy game on nfl.com and that drive had me worried when the browns got to the 9... lol go bengals! (pick btw)

8. PhiSlammaJamma

Still, good job bengals. This is the way we would have wanted it. 19-7 into the 4th.

9. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

This game is still making me nervous as hell.

10. PhiSlammaJamma

I love me some bengals. The play before tho', Anderson made the right read, the WR just didn't make the correct one to match it. Otherwise that would have been a big yardage play underneath. On 4th down the Bengies got to his arm.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar