Cleveland

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Maker_84, Sep 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maker_84

Maker_84 Starter

I remember somewhere somebody wanted a thread to discuss everything about this game and since i live in the Cleveland area i guess i'd start it up. With Britt we win this game easily, but now without him it will be tough.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I disagree. No reason Titans should not impose their will on the stains... This is 2001 right?

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Here's to hoping Jared Cook was actually worth two draft picks. Hell, I'll be happy if he's worth one....

4. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

This will be a tough, close game. I hope we can pull it out. 3-1 would be sweet!

6. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

Cleveland is supposed to be near the top of the league in pass defense so we this might be the game where CJ needs to come through.

7. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

Anyone see this being a low scoring 13-10 or 14-9 type game?

8. Ryudo

Ryudo Farten Up

I think we can. We beat their distant father the Ravens.

9. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I think we need to blitz McCoy early and often to get him rattled from the get-go. If we can throw him off his game early I think that we can limit their offense and cause some turnovers.

I sure hope that Deuce is right about CJ breaking out here in week 4 because we sure could use a big game from him. I'm not overlooking these guys at all. It's gonna be a good game but I'd love to see us beat up on em and put 30+ points up to build some momentum going forward. But again, I'm not overlooking them at all. It's gonna be a dog fight in the the dog pound.

10. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

Really? They got beat by the Bengals, beat the Colts by 8, and barely beat Miami.

I think the Titans dominate in Cleveland. Especially if Hillis is still sick.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar