Cleveland

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Maker_84, Sep 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EmDiggy

EmDiggy Budding Star

LOL!! Thanks Homie!! Should be a fight! Mann looking at those helmets kinda makes me want to talk about a Chris Dishman v Webster Slaughter matchup

2. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

You should probably just stop putting spaces between your words, as well.

3. madeupdreams

madeupdreams Starter

No such thing as a 'gimmie' win in the NFL. Any given Sunday, blah, blah, and all those other cliches. I don't expect us to blow anyone out, though I'm sure we will at some point. Just like I'm sure we'll get blown out ourselves at some point. You never know until the game is played.

4. T-Rac

T-Rac Resident GoTitans Brit

Well Hillis is back although he has yet to look anywhere near as good as last year, McCoy isn't playing to badly but I highly doubt they'll topple us.

Johnson to have a 100 yard game this weekend.

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

apparently a RB who has not played in a while is incapable of producing so Hillis comming back is a real plus for the Titans

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

You just need 7 or 8 in the box, that shuts down even the highest paid RB's...:grrhee:

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

exactly

Lock of the Weak!

spelling pun intended

8. Maker_84

Maker_84 Starter

we really need to win this game.
    1. because this team isn't very good and have beaten only scrubs and have struggled doing so.
    2. Next week is Pittsburgh and that is most likely a loss and we don't wanna go 0-2 on this trip.
    3. Their fan base is getting arrogant and a lot of their fans believe they should beat the Titans easily without Kenny Britt. Living here in Northeast Ohio and listening to local sports talk everyone is pretty sure this week is a W.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

- So you're just like the talking heads and you believe that it isn't that the Titans played extremely well, it's that the Ravens gave the game away. Good for you. I watched the game, and I think we did a helluva job.

- Really? I could make that argument for every game? I did not realize that every game had a 3 point difference in which both of one team's touchdowns came gift wrapped with a roughing the passer penalty.

- I'm just saying they only beat two extremely poor teams and lost to another extremely poor team. My only point on their stats was that they came against a rookie and two of the worst QBs in the NFL.

- I agree. We are unpredictable. Unfortunately.

In the end, I'm not saying we win by 3 touchdowns. I just think this is a game we should be able to win. Our D has been really good and, while we did lose Britt, he only accounted for about 1/3rd of Hasselbeck's yards thus far. Our O-line is solid at blocking for the pass, and I think Hasselbeck has another 300+ yard game on Sunday.

I also think CJ breaks 100...

... for the season. :grrhee:

10. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Do they act as such with other teams or is it an overall feeling the Titans suck?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar