Cleveland

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Maker_84, Sep 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

His game is indeed all about raw speed. But unfortunately he just hasn't been able to hit that top speed like in 08-09 and yes, he has looked very tentative and lackadaisical. Fingers crossed we get the CJ of old this weekend (and every weekend going forward).

2. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

I'm wondering if CJ doesn't break out of his slump when the coaching staff would start to maybe get a bit anxious.Its looking like the team is transitioning into more of a pass offense this year.

As long as the team is mostly winning i do think they might tend to overlook the poor running game.There does need to come a point where they start Harper or Ringer and if those guys do a better job then it will get interesting.

I'm think its most likely we have a poor run offense ever since Kevin Mawae left.

3. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

We traded one draft pick to 2010(?) second round pick to New England for a 2009(?) third round pick that we used to get Cook. I'm not sure on the year but we only sent one pick to New England for Cook. We took two people in the third that year Cook and Ryan Mouton... I hate that draft class. The only players worth a damn so far are Britt and McCourty.

4. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

In my mind, I always look at it as two picks. We traded the 2nd to get the 3rd. Then we used the 3rd on cook. Thus we used two draft picks to get him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar