Climer wants the team to be sold

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KillerTitanFan, Oct 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I was there (lived in the area back then). I had traveled to Indy to watch them beat the Colts the previous week, then was in town (at the Wild Horse) for the game. After that, from what I recall, the stadium was opened to welcome the team back, and the Rams/Bucs NFC championship was on the jumbotron.

Fun times.....

2. KTown84

KTown84 Starter

I think our local fanbase is pretty strong, especially considering how bad we've been recently. We just don't have the national presence that alot of other teams have. I live in Atlanta and very, very rarely do I see anyone else wearing Titans gear. But on the bright side, at least we don't have all the bandwagon fans that so many other teams do.

3. SuperMariota

SuperMariota Starter

I think he is right on and he basically reiterated my feelings that some of the dysfunction from the players and coaches actually comes from a lot higher. The ownership went bargain shopping when hiring their last GM. They got what they paid for. A bargain basement GM. And the results are evident up on down the roster.

4. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I'm wondering still why we don't see more of Ken Adams IV.

5. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

I was really hoping the Peyton Manning group buying the team was true. Still hoping something like that comes along.

6. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Yeah me too. I know he's still young in the grand scheme of things but he's been with the team for years. How long does he need to be "groomed"?

Could perhaps be viewed as yet another sign the team is for sale.....

7. The Bukafax

The Bukafax Starter

Papa John and Peyton need to run this franchise sky high!!

• LOL LOL x 1
  8. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

If the team really isn't for sale I could see introducing him after we have developed some of these young players and draft a few more playmakers. That would more reliably provide positive owner visibility for the long term. I definitely think no matter what the real plan behind the scenes is, it is BEHIND schedule because of the MULTIPLE FAILURES to obtain, retain, and develop playmakers consistently. And if ownership can't/won't recognize that's on the GM and/or fail to take action, that is on their lazy disinterested azzes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar