Coach MM quote!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin2, Oct 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Thats very "by the book" isn't it?

Munchak and his coordinators have been doing a lot of strange things this year.

Rotating good healthy LB's in and out to see what works best, moving FS's to SS and sending them on blitzes. Throwing TD laterals on special teams.... These are not the actions of a team thats defined and goes by the book.

I feel that if Hasselbeck gives us the best chance to win, Munchak will start him. We can't afford to slip, so Munchak will do what he feels is best. He's not gonna look to appease the fans looking to play a guy just cause he was drafted high.

For me, Hass can start if he dominates this weekend and Jake is still hurt in 5 days. If Jake is cleared by doctors he'll play.

I don't think there will be any cover up once Jake gets the green light. It's his job to keep.

2. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Munch is such a tool...Always knew he had a boner for Hasselbeck...

Why would you declare Locker starter and then bench him the first chance you get even when he's played well?

3. JCBRAVE

He's not benching him.

4. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

I definitely think Locker should be the starter when healthy.

5. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

He's not allowing him to play either!

6. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

If we beat the Colts this Sunday, and then turn around and beat the Bears, then I will give you the quote "If it isn't broke then don't try to fix it"

7. JCBRAVE

Its not Munch, its the Dr.

8. JCBRAVE

No doc will sign off on him til hes healed. Why would they? We're winning

9. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Why bring Locker back now with a chance to injure his shoulder again when Hasselbeck has filled in nicely? Now I'm not saying Hasselbeck is out performing Locker but when a team is on a winning streak and this streak makes or breaks your season you try not to change too many things.

Hasselbeck will start again this week and hopefully we win this game. Next week against the Bears we throw Hass out there again and when we probably lose that game and Hass is beat up then Locker starts the next game. I would hate to bring our franchise QB back from an injury just to face that Bears defense. Let's get to 4-4, have the game against the Bears, and then continue with the rest of our season with Locker as starter.

10. Jessica

Jessica Starter

He's an idiot.

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar