Coaches on the Hot Seat

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Broken Record, Jul 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

im a fish believer, but if i had to make a line up that's what mine would look like.

2. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Be very, very afraid of the Ryan family.

This organization had Papa Ryan in it's employ before.

And, "the apple doesn't fall very far from the tree."

Let's also remember that "you don't know what you've got until it's gone."

And, after all of that, my vote is to get Fish's name on a new contract.

3. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

I'll throw a few names out there:

Perry Fewell, Mike Singletary, Mike Smith, Brian Schottenheimer & Josh McDaniels.

4. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

I think Romeo get's the boot after Brady Quinn lead's another pathetic offensive heap in Cleveland. He's going to make a fine replacement for Shwartz. Fisher stays.

5. moose4now

moose4now Starter

I hope you're right.

6. Young54

Young54 Starter

^^ i like how that sounds

7. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Prior to the 06 season, Fisher was a pebble throw away from being fired.
    VY's success is arguably the single most factor which helped saved Fish's job..

I've always taken Fisher for 'somewhat' of a gambler.. and that is apparent by the risk he's taking by keeping Schwartz, LT and others who don't need to be on the roster while waiting for them to evolve and finally show their worth.. With that said, i really don't think he'll have a bad season as long as VY is on the roster. Being a risk taker, he'll give VY the freedom to play his game and we all know what VY can do when unleased and given the freedom to play the way he wants to. This will impress Bud who will label Coach a 'genius' and extend his contract for atleast another 2-3 years..

Regardless.. if Fish is fired, i really wouldn't mind Schottenheimer or Gregg Williams taking his place..

8. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

<-------------Will coach the Titans for food.

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

might be a little too much for bud's liking

10. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Got to agree with moose..

Buddy ryan was a great DC but not a great head coach and his personality divides teams. Buddy ryan is a jerk! I don't want one of his sons coaching my team.

I would want to take a chance on a younger guy and singletary would be a good guy there.

I do not want a parcells or vermeil. Simply too old. For that matter we could bring marv levy back he's only 82. Vermeil is 71 and parcells 66. We are talking about a year from now, no way. It isn't just about age either those guys have already won it all and i see parcells coming back more for the money than for the real drive to win. A guy like norm chow would at least have plenty to prove and he is a little younger than those guys..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar