Coaches on the Hot Seat

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RavensShallBurn, Nov 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

You can learn to manage a clock, and as for his temper, that may actually help the Titans...

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. flamehead2

flamehead2 Starter

According to Bud Adams Himself

Did you not see the interview Joe Biddle of the tennessean had with Bud before the season started?

Bud made it clear we'd better go deep into the playoffs this year or else.

Google it

3. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Why in the world would Cable be on that list? He has really turned that team completely around and the record speaks for itself. I was thinking they would be dumb to let him go last year. I think he is a real good coach.

Brad Childress gone and i think the rest are going to depend how the rest of the season go. 2nd runner up as to who will be gone is Jack Del Rio...

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

And that's why Fisher will never leave Nashville. He knows he can underachieve for a lifetime and still keep his job.

Our media is about as tough as a dead declawed kitten.

5. titansrule00000

titansrule00000 Pro Bowler

I think Singletary is a good coach, San Fransico has nothing and although their record doesn't show it they have shown flashes of being a good team. Singletary can come to TN, but I really wish we would get John Gruden I don't understand why no one has made any offers to him.

6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Yea... that's just not true, at all.

They have the best linebacker in the game. They have a top 5 RB. They have a top 5 TE (probably #2 or #3).

I don't even know much about them, but to say they have nothing is pretty foolish.

They were the favorite to win that division going into the season (not that that's a huge accomplishment out there). I expected them to make the playoffs and maybe win a game.

As said previously, Troy Smith has been very impressive. He's something like 17/20 for 350 yards in 1st downs in his two starts. Yep. That's about as good as you can get. Nice to see him doing well with a team that's not the Ravens.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

That top 5 TE was a bum before a certain head coach showed up. Just saying.

8. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I'll believe it when he puts his money where his mouth is.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

49ers have lost 4 games by 3 points or less. The ball isn't bouncing their way, but they are still a playoff hopeful and if Troy Smith does what he has been doing they might make it. I think they've got an easy schedule on the way out too.

10. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

I don't want to see Fisher hang to the end of the season. I honestly would like to see how Heimerdinger runs this team, if only for part of the season. I know it probably won't happen, but I can dream. I would just hate to lose coaches like Munchak and Washburn if it isn't necessary and a new coach will likely clean house. Fisher just lacks that killer's instinct, and I think the rest of our coaches have it. Heimerdinger's been around; I think he can handle the job.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar