Coaching changes?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Riverman, Jan 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

The Saints have been through enough.

2. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

There are a lot of coaches about to bubble up once playoffs are through. I still think Schwartz has an outside chance of landing a HC job. That being said, the best DCs out there are going to want HC jobs, not DC jobs, in all likelihood, so I wonder who out there would attract our attention.

Oh, and Edwards, it seems can be pried loose for draft picks, though we shouldn't trade Fisher (from another thread).

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

[​IMG]

Well, I heard some people talkin' just the other day
    and they said you were gonna put me on a shelf.
    But let me tell you I got some news for you and you soon find out it's true
    and then you'll have to eat your lunch all by yourself.

:ha: :ha: :ha:

4. Nash

Nash Starter

I saw the report on GNBreport.com about draft picks for Edwards, so I owe Hellblitzer an apology for saying he was wrong..I was wrong about this point

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

^ ditto.

6. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

And me, too.

7. Bennett83

Bennett83 Guest

If Schwartz left for one of these coaching jobs why not promote McGinnis to DC? Then you are just looking for a linebackers coach.

8. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

What about trying to lure Gunter Cunningham back from KC. I know the chiefs d was lacking but at least he likes an attacking style rather than the "death by a thousand slants" D that schwarzie prefers.:))

9. MsTitan

MsTitan Camp Fodder

I read somewhere last year that GC liked to get in touch with his emotional side. Something about crying and I remember saying to myself, "there's no crying in football." I don't really want to go there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar