Cobb gets cut

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CalgaryTitansFan, Aug 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

I think Sankey sticks because he's a different back than Henry and Murray. I think he gets one more year. Andrews was the most productive but what does he offer over Henry and Murray? Hess not great on returns.
    I'd like to replace Dexter with DeAnthony Thomas if he's cut.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Cob never showed up in shape....fatass RB with poor work ethic

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. kstone

kstone Starter

Can sum it up real easy. No big loss

4. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

The line certainly did him no favors but Cobb just isn't any good. He looks so unnatural trying to run the ball. Like a lineman trying to advance a fumble or something..

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  5. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

[​IMG]

• LOL LOL x 1
  6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

That's true, his vision is not that good

7. Prideful

Prideful Starter

The 4th RB will probably be Sankey because hes actually done something in the games, Andrews has just looked below avg.

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

What?

Andrews spells the other 2 better, Sankey doesn't do anything well, he's dead weight

9. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I actually liked the Cobb pick a lot in the 5th round.

Was hoping for Ajayi or Cobb with that pick.

I think many were very happy with Cobb in the 5th... I still think he'd have some potential in the right system. Our OL was so pathetic last year that by the time he was healthy and got a chance, it was hard to really evaluate him.

The fumble on his first carry in the preseason was absolutely brutal. You just knew that was the end of him. JRob is up in the booth talking to Charles Davis and the other dude when that fumble happened... And you just knew JRob said in his head "f*ck this dude, he's a goner."

10. xhrr

xhrr Starter

Blackson is a lock but McBride and Poutasi could be cut. I think McBride makes it but Poutasi is gone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar