Code Blue

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Childress79, Oct 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Hate to break this to you buddy but Sapper doesn't eat meat.

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I will see what I can do.

3. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

I'll find out tonight but I have talked to her while driving through McDonalds and I do not recall her asking for no meat on her #2 .....

I'll ask her tonight though ....

BTW that was too easy so I will leave it be!

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Sapper loves white meat. Pretty sure on that one at least. Chicken, Nuggets, fry, and sauce all combine for a happy meal.

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

you could take her out for tube steak at Demo's.

• High Five High Five x 3
  6. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Sadly I will be watching it from my 50 inch HD. My partner from work will be here. He is a die hard colts fan, so it could get ugly at my house. We both got to be at work at 6AM the next day, and on the East coast thats a late night. Were both decent sized guys and I can see some stuff getting broken in my house if things go wrong for either one. Hopefully it will be him breaking something cause were killing them. Then it will be me breaking him.......:) I like the steak dinner bet. I might have to throw that out there to him.

I want to see our wives get into it.....:) Wait....that dont sound right!!!

7. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

it'll be to cool for t shirts, most people will have jackets on by halftime.

i hope they bring blue jackets.

8. Sappersis

Sappersis "custom user title here"

you can have mine i was just going to use it as a ... cant come up with anything good.

I like my bet much better. Colts win Arrow and Childress are going to be squeezing themselves into some pretty pastels. GLITTER TOO BOYS!!!

9. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

It will be a great game to watch.

You locals need to go nuts. I KNOW I will be.

I think this is a great idea. It will be something to see. GO TITANS!

10. Sappersis

Sappersis "custom user title here"

where did you get that from? I LOVE meat, red meat... rare. bloody. ALL KIND OF MEAT! :brow:

Couple questions for my titan boys/girls:

You meantioned no noise makers... anyone know the rules on cameras? Some places allow all cameras, some only allow non-30mm. I'm a photographer and i can't help the need to take a picture of the colts winning drive. Or pictures of my beer. Whichever it ends up being.

Will I get pat down by a man or woman? The prankster in me just has to know. Its always funny when the women come across a banana in your pocket. (IT REALLY IS A BANANA, I'm 100% female)

How windy does it get at the games. Some stadiums have a natural cyclone blowing through and I just need to know if my big colts jacket needs to be packed.

last, but not least...

Will you still love me if we win?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar