Coffman and Supernaw

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Prideful, Sep 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

I still want to see the run blocking by stevens? He stays hurt and to me coffman has to make the team and fasano can be the 2

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Supernaw doesn't make it. Coffman playing lights out against backups.

Quit the Stevens hate. Yall expect every rookie/2nd year player ever to come in and dominate veterans or that they can.

3. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

They said last night during our broadcast that Coffman had caught more passes than any TE in SEC history. That can’t be right can it? With someone like Jason Witten coming out of the SEC I don’t see how that could be accurate – and I don’t think Missouri was in the SEC the entire time Coffman was there.

I don’t see how you can cut Coffman. And the idea of cutting Stevens to cut Supernaw is interesting and that’s what I’d lean towards doing but no way the Titans do it. I think what @HeadOnASwivel said is accurate, they’ll try to get Supernaw on the practice squad.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

He's good at sealing off the edge, thats it really, I think he's actually lost something, he was getting bullied a few weeks ago.

5. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

Jim Wyatt says its between Coffman and Supernaw on who gets cut. Personally, I haven't seen anything from Fasano...but he's supposedly a lock to make the roster along with Walker and Stevens.

I've been impressed with Coffmans play making...don't know how good he is at blocking. I'd like to keep him though.

6. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

If fowler can prove to match Stevens' catching/blocking than I think we would cut Stevens. It makes me sad cause he is usually always there when ya need him to pick up a couple extra yards.

7. JCBRAVE

keep in mind they're both doing all this vs 2's, 3's, 4's

#27 JCBRAVE, Sep 4, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2015
  8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

There's really no reason for Stevens to be on the team. His upside is very limited and always has been.

"He's a great blocker"... cool. Then become an OLman.

We need TE's that can actually make plays.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  9. tnfan47

tnfan47 Let's Get It

I'm still trying to figure out Fowler's purpose on the team besides an occasional FB when they put him in. Has he even caught anything out of the backfield? They bragged how he could do that after him being drafted.

10. JCBRAVE

He had 1 carry for 2-yards and is the only Titans player without a catch, even our backup DT got his hands on a pass lol

Im not anti-Fowler but I would have loved to see what he's made of, Antonio Andrews as well

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar