Cold Weather Superbowl

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by World Peace, May 24, 2010.

?
  1. Love it

22 vote(s)
    59.5%
  2. Hate it

15 vote(s)
    40.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oilerstruck

oilerstruck Hall of Fame

Does it really matter. I mean what's the difference? The whole east cost should be nuked. The east cost house the rudest people on the planet!

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Yeah, but they're probably more valuable to society than the south is. Just saying...

half the people here look like the after-effects of a nuke.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

^^Having lived in both areas, I can tell you the north is cold (not just climate, but peoples hearts). Up here you could be dying on the side of the road and you're getting left there to die. Up here no one has time to care, its a busy atmosphere. Down south I once ran out of gas, and within 20 secs there was a car that stopped and asked if I needed help.

4. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Since its clear by several of your posts that you hate Tennessee and southerners, why do you choose to still live here?

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

You ever see Roots? Deuce Wayne is actually Kunta Kinte. He's been trying to escape since 1998, but his master cut off his foot making that kind of difficult.

6. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

Not sure I like the idea of the cold weather Superbowl. I would be really upset if the Titans made the big game and lost it because it was snowing and a receiver dropped the ball he would routinely catch.

It wouldn't have been very fun to watch last years Superbowl, with 2 high flying teams such as the Saints and Colts, with 2 world class QB's, having to pound the ball because it's too slick to throw/catch.

7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

That last SNF game of 09 where The Jets beat The Bengals at The frozen Meadowlands was not football that allowed teams to play to it's strengths - it was survival football.. Not my choice for a Superbowl...

8. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

Where would you rather go to watch the game, New Jersey or Florida? I've been to both places, Florida hands-down.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

The bengals didnt have much to play for did they?

10. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar