Colin Kaepernick cashes in!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Jun 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I always laugh a little when I read these types of things about Wilson. "He's only good cause he has a run game and Defense". There is nothing wrong with Wilson, he's what makes it all work..

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

That might be an interesting stat, but it's an irrelevant one.

3. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

Then why did his game elevate when lynch got hurt and they started airing it out more?

4. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

I could see the argument that Kaepernic was s product of the rest of the team... But that's not what I see from Wilson.

I don't watch a lot of seahawks games but when I have, Wilson always seems to lead the offense and does his job pretty well most of the time. I dont see game manager that relies on the rest of the team all the time.

5. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

then you aint watchin close enough

6. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Here we go again with the 520 troll fest on Wilson LOL....

Really, look at threads from last year and you will see the same "stuff".

As I said last year, Wilson (from a function on the team standpoint) reminds me of the way Bob Griese was with the Dolphins back in the day. Much like Wilson did this season, Griese's stats improved when his running game (from the 3 Super Bowl seasons) declined, but he could not carry the Dolphins into another Super Bowl without the running game.

I see alot of that same thing with Wilson....

7. 520

I have no problem comparing Wilson to griese. Noone ever called griese a great QB

edit: Thought he was talkin bout the son lol. Wilson is comparable to his son brian

• Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
  8. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Nope....Brian could not take a loaded Broncos team deep into the playoffs....Wilson took a loaded Seahawks team to two Super Bowls, with 1 win.

And Bob Griese is in the HOF....although I would agree that he is nowhere near the elite crowd of QBs there.....

Bob Griese | Pro Football Hall of Fame Official Site

9. Tewa Titan

Tewa Titan Starter

For me I want to see Wilson win on a bad team. When he became a starter the seahawks they were already on the up and up. Atleast Ican say Mariota won a couple games with a horrible team, can't say the same for wilson. If the vikings didnt miss that fg I feel people would be discussing Wilson and the future of the seahawks right now differently. People give him too much credit, I dont think he is capable of carrying a team.

10. 520

wilsons played with this generations steel curtain d since he was drafted. Has he played a season where the d wasn't #1 in scoring yet? Plus the fact he has 1 career win vs a opponent who scores 24+, lets see how he does once his d isn't #1

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar