Coliseum May Get New Name for '06

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gunny, May 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EZpickin

EZpickin Camp Fodder

Gag......
    I meanI guess I could go with The Bellsouth Coliseum but LP?? I hate the idea..
    luckily it really doesn't matter what I think,
    I'll still be there on sunday whether its the coliseum or the MaryKay performing arts turf and convention center..
    Come on pre-season..

2. Sukrillux

Sukrillux Guest

Maybe they could take parts of the company name and use it. Welcome to LouPac Coliseum! Nah, that doesn't sound any better... Man, Adelphia Coliseum just rolled right off the tongue... It's a bummer. I'd rather stick with The Coliseum, but I don't really care what the stadium is called.

3. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

This is Music City, you would think a record company would put up some bucks, like Sony or BMG. For all the money they make from this city, you don't hear of them giving anything back. There should be a wing at TPAC named after one, or a music scholarship given to a deserving inner city kid paid by a record company.
    Maybe there is, but I haven't heard of anything.

4. flamehead2

flamehead2 Starter

The bad news about naming the stadium LP coliseum is when we lose the AFC south this year they'll say it stands for last place :(

5. Canadian Titan

Canadian Titan VY & CJ = New SM & EG

"Not in Our House Coliseum"

6. i would much rather have it stay the coliseum

7. maximus

maximus Starter

The way the Titans have played the last 2 years, it has been, Beat us in Our House Coliseum

The Lousiana Pacific Coliseum in Nashville....it would be better the Lousiana Pacific Superdome(for the Superdome in NO)

8. bored1

bored1 The Colt killer

THATS FUNNY STUFF RIGHT THERE.

9. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

How about "Titans Stadium at the Lousiana-Pacific Coliseum"?

10. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

A stadium at a coliseum?
    It's only one structure.

And it's in Tennessee, which is closer to the Atlantic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar