College football playoff closer than ever

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Alex1939, Apr 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ryudo

Ryudo Farten Up

Uh huh. I'm so hurt that I might just eat this pastrami on rye sandwich.

Wait no that's just because it's lunch time.

2. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Nice. Sure it's not some bias BS in that case...

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Sec-sec-sec!!!

5. Ryudo

Ryudo Farten Up

******* ******* *******!

6. Alex1939

Well I can tell DW and Ryudo didn't read the article.

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Due to your caption... who would?

Got?... That's about it.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Alex1939

Ole DW and Ryudo... always whining and crying.

And in this case, you were whining and crying about a playoff. And now within the next 2 months a future playoff will be announced (thanks to the SEC SEC SEC). And you are still crying.

That article showed the teams that would have played if it had only been conference champions. (note the SEC is not included every year so my taunt... that wadded your panties.... wasn't even factual; Yes sirs, you have been successfully trolled)

What is interesting is how ridiculous that would've worked out a few years, one of the years the #10 team was the 4th best conference champion.

9. Ryudo

Ryudo Farten Up

You see Alex I have nearly died a few times. When I was working every time I took a breath it felt like being stabbed in the chest. Every day I was vomiting even on the job. I felt I could not quit a job with an abusive manager that made me do 10 hour shifts with no breaks or lunch. I knew if I quit I would have lost my apt and be homeless. I had to do this for 2 years. I finally quit when I was coughing up blood. in November 2010 I was diagnosed with Congestive heart failure. They drained 30 pounds of fluid from my body and lungs. I now have a pacemaker and disabled. However since this I came to appreciate life and family and friends. Things like sports meant little to me as it's just a game. My friends from Japan,Austrailia,Ireland,UK,NYC have been very supportive and sending many gifts and even 500$ to help me last year. I came to appreciate things that actually matter. So sports to me are nothing more than a mild entertainment. Titans & Utes. However I don't get worked up over a silly thing as a sport. It's just mildy fun. If you would have asked me 10 years ago I was deadly serious about football.

You can time being a little ***** and stop acting like a child. As I have a new lease on life and know what matters in life. You don't. Thou mangled flap-mouthed strumpet! I bite my thumb at you sir.

10. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

dey cud be nfl expansion teamz!!!!!!!!!!!11!!1111a1

SEC-SEC-SEC

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar