Collins Exciting About Titans WR Upgrades

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, May 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: Kerry Collins has every reason to be excited about the upcoming season. The Titans ended '08 regular season 13-3 and he has a new weapons in the passing game with Nate Washington and first-round pick Kenny Britt. "I’ve worked out more in this off-season than I have in the last several," Collins said. "I’ve been in here everyday and I’ve really put a lot of time in in the weight room, more so than I have in several years in the past. On Tuesday, Collins and the rookies got their first chance to work together. "Getting a receiver with the first pick is obviously a big deal for me and the offense," Collins said. "And the other guys we drafted, everybody is excited about the third-rounder [Cook] from South Carolina, so we’ll see what they’ve got. It doesn’t happen a lot around here. I’m glad it did this year. I think we’ve upgraded at a lot of positions, and I think wide receiver is one of them."

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

2. GMITTS

GMITTS WHY VY SHOULD BE OUR #3

i think collins is going to have a GREAT year. we will have a good dual threat...the running and passing game!!! early vote for collins for mvp!

3. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

I'm juist glad Ol' Flipper isn't going tom be catching for us this year.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

They better win the damn Super Bowl.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

translation: the guys we had last year sucked.

6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

7. smileyforall

smileyforall Da Blue Mamba

I want him ready to scramble like last year. Anything less than 500 yards rushing is unacceptable... :)

8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I love how the sign in that picture says "BJ."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar