Colts’ draft and their perception of the Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, May 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

Luck needs to find some accuracy too if he wants to keep the Colts competitive LOL

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

You do realize that Locker was more accurate on the season than Luck? Even if you take away drops, spikes, and throw away passes, Locker was more accurate. Luck had a lot of, well... luck. Couldn't tell you which way the chips will fall for Luck, but Colts' fans do go a bit overboard on him, just like we did after Vince Young's rookie season and his weird wins. Hey, a 2-14 season followed by an 11-5 season, who wouldn't?

3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Don't even give that idiot the time of day. It isn't very often you run into a guy so stupid and actually benefits from it. AKA your hits and reads on an article/blog. Just ignore him. I have read his 'articles' on bleacher report and the guy, honestly, just does not know a lick about football.

4. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Too late :shakehead:

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Thanks for posting twitter link.

:)

Having fun now.

6. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Why should I care about what some Colts fan bloggers says? People on this forum trash other teams in the division all the time. Is that really different?

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

This guy just claimed that he wrote for the Titans for a year.

I spit my drink out.

So of all the nonsense he's spewed, he's going back to his original argument that guards aren't important in the NFL. Passing is!!.... Yet... without good guards you can't pass. And he also ignores that we picked up quite a few receiving targets this offseason, combined with Britt's ongoing recovery, Wright being a season better, etc, etc...

He's just not very bright or decent when it comes to analysis.

Funny thing is, he had the nerve to call me a homer. Dude is the poster-child of homerism.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

He also think that Wright needs work on his YAC, more proof he hasn't seen what caused his YAC to be less than ideal. The guy is just a fat goon.

9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I don't understand this, because right now the most coveted position on defense is a prime time defensive tackle.

10. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

on top of all that, a solid split of teams in the playoffs/superbowls are running teams. The guy, much like DW said, is a stat monkey that goes by popular 'trends' that others around the league are repeating.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar