Post-Game Thread Colts 24, Titans 17

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I was had my work boots on and was out the door. Saw us score just before the half and got sucked back in.

I refuse to listen or read anything on post game pressers. We were outcoached from start to finish. I'm willing to forgive LeBeau because I honestly don't know how you could scheme against Luck with the CBs we have. Our offensive play-calling, especially first half was just awful.

2. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

I just knew this secondary would be the reason we would lose, they suck. We need 2 good CBs and a stud WR. But I think CB is the #1 priority. So tired of them losing games for us. That 4th and 1, wish we would have put it in MM8 hands, the D saw the run coming and stacked up. But I cannot fault the play call, DeMarco is our stud RB and he was close to getting the 1st.

Just really sucks always losing to them. For those of you blaming this loss on MM8, that's erroneously wrong, he played solid.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 3
  3. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

We are too pathetic to even think about playoffs. You have to have a mentally tough QB that can perform with the pressure on. You also have to have a defense.

• Boring Boring x 1
  4. Shane_mcmurdo

Shane_mcmurdo Starter

Got off to ANOTHER slow start. Defense is putrid, stepped up late which was great to see, but it was too late. Marcus played great. Offensive line had an unusually bad day. Play calling was atrocious early and often. Marcus was moving the team consistently but Mularkey reverted back to the run, run, pass and it stalled us. IDIOTIC penalties were like a shotgun shell to the foot today and it really cost us. No idea why we used the last timeout before the 2 minute warning for no ****ing reason. And once again, this secondary is not even subpar, they're just plain terrible. I didn't even really care if we made the playoffs or not, I just wanted to beat the colts finally and the chances were there but we **** the bed... AGAIN

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  5. Bonky

Bonky Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

The following drivel is from a complete idiot, a Sally Soulsmasher who wants a salad on pizza night.

To her I say: "Tough Zhit, you're getting Alpo! "

• LOL LOL x 1
  6. altitan

altitan Pro Bowler

Agreed. Draft needs to focus on defense, specifically secondary. Even the wr are looking okay. Id like evans from Clemson. Besides that, Adorre Jackson, Humphreys from Alabama, Cam Sutton from Tennesee, Peppers but probably cant get him and Jackson, maybe one of those two craphead cbs that play at Florida.

7. Whitters21

Whitters21 Starter

This hits the nail straight on the head. I can't bear seeing Luck complete 3rd and 13 with no pressure around him. Also, where was the replay of Fasano's hold? Shame we didn't put the ball in Matiota's hands on 4th down when Murray couldn't break a tackle today. We all knew our D wasn't getting us the ball back after that. I hate the Colts

8. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

When it's so obvious the intent is to disrupt rather than just a dissenting opinion, they should be banned.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Tewa Titan

Tewa Titan Starter

Idk why Lebeau gets a pass he's been scheming up some soft @ss defensive plans as of late. Not changing his line ups, Cox still starting etc, Lebeau is assistant head coach after all. I'm about done with him and I wouldn't care less if he was shown the door or retired. Also we need to quit depending on Muarry so damn much because as you just saw when hes in a funk thats it, he'll be s**t the whole game. We need more of a 1 2 punch I'd like to see a more 60/40 split between Muarry and Henry.

10. RTH

RTH Meh...

Playoffs would've been nice... but few on here really expected it.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar