Post-Game Thread Colts 34, Titans 26

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Maker_84, Oct 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

The system cannot compensate for poor play.

2. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

So I was streaming this game call on 104.5 from Grand Turk and did not see this play but it sounded like someone blew through Jones and Schwenke (who sux and we are screwed there)....wth happened??

3. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

the idiots are out in full force after this loss

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. Subjugation

Subjugation Starter

im sorry man, Im just not seeing a "good QB" in Mariota. Any time he needs to pass the ball, its an issue. He makes the occasional play, but more often than not he does the wrong things.

So far this season, he regressed on fundamentals IE footwork, decision making, follow through, etc. This tells me, yes, there is a coaching issue, but also that he isnt mentally prepared. He out there winging it, and that isnt going to get anyone, anywhere good.

5. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

All those preseason conversations about the expectations of this still BAD team seem to be forgotten.
    It sucks being in games until the end and not winning, but after 7 games, the Titans still have 9 to win more than they have over both the last 2 seasons combined. Yes, I think they can to that too. They only to go 3-6.

6. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Agree but second year QB with crap system this year with crap receivers and you see what we get.

7. Tewa Titan

Tewa Titan Starter

I wouldn't be so quick to say that Luck is a great QB, hell we have made every QB playing against us look good. Luck can't hang with top quality CB's but eats up bad ones. I put the blame of the defense for this game mostly, honestly I am getting to the point of being done with the Lebeau experiment.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Get your post count up and you can call me idiot all you want.

Kapeesh.

You're nothing to me, little boy.

Go play your fantasy football and STFU, once again.

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  9. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Agreed. More people need to remember this TEAM is not very good all around. Threads and threads and threads about how bad this secondary is, seem to slip the minds of a lot of those folks with sharp objects in their hands.

10. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

Come on man. You aren't that blind. He missed receivers all day, and threw to covered ones. We were lucky to even be in the game. If not for all those terrible PI calls it would have been worse. This is 3 times MM has missed wide open receivers downfield. When are you going to admit he is not accurate? And again this week he missed a simple 3 yard pass on the sideline for a first down by throwing way over the guys head. NFL QB's just do not do this. NO QB should do this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar