Post-Game Thread Colts 34, Titans 26

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Maker_84, Oct 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

So will you show me pics or videos of you in Detroit?

Don't **** with me after a loss like this.

If I say we would be 6-1 with Derek Carr, don't come at me the way you did, little boy. Because this team would be way better with Carr. You're delusional if you think opposite.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

Carr would have us 6-1. I don't know what you all see that I am missing about MM. He is not good. He is a product of Chip Kelly's system at Oregon. When I look at MM during the game, I see more "deer in headlights" than "eye of the tiger". Just my opinion.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  3. Tewa Titan

Tewa Titan Starter

Ok what has he done since? He lost everytime in the playoffs he can't beat good teams, hell he's barely beating bad to average teams this year.

4. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

you ever watched football before?

5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Anybody who thinks Cassel is better than Mar

What does Derek Carr have to do with anything? Did the Raiders offer us Carr for Mariota preseason?

I started a thread saying we should use that 11th(2014) pick on Carr and said he was the best QB in that draft. We used the pick on Lewan instead and took Mariota the next year.

I don't see the connection.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

I was just giving him credit the past couple weeks because he had finally started to feel preasure and evade defenders, using his legs to extend plays and then getting down to avoid excessive contact. And then today he made me eat my words!

7. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Like I said, don't ever quote me again.

• Unreadable Unreadable x 1
  8. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

so no, okay. it's not your fault you don't know what you're talking about then. you get a pass

9. Black Mamba

Black Mamba Special Teams Standout

I'm thinking we go 5-11. This team needs to completely reinvent themselves and hire new blood. JRob can stay for now though

10. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

How many playoffs has he missed. What is his record against us. I'll wait........

HE IS ****IN UNDEFEATED AGAINST US!!! He has never lost to us as the QB for the Colts.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar