Post-Game Thread Colts 34, Titans 26

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Maker_84, Oct 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

You think Luck has a stable of quality receivers? He has Hilton and Doyle. But he is accurate, and the guy that caught his first NFL pass got them down the 10 yard line. We have receivers that have been around for years. Luck would be thrilled to have this kind of experience. Stop blaming other people. The Colts O line is decimated, and yet we get one sack on them. We lose one lineman and fall apart. Same old Titans with a bad QB.

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. JM1995

JM1995 Starter

I agree here. I'm a huge Mariota supporter but jeez how much of these terrible mistakes can we take?
    Also agree on Williamson. Totally thought we hit on him after his rookie year now hes totally proving me wrong.
    Hopefully we fill a lot of our needs this draft. Its clear though that we need a true LOCKDOWN corner.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

Is that your face in the avatar with an edited body and teeth?

4. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

Hilton is one the best wr in the NFL, do we have one of those? Plus we have a bad secondary. Makes luck look pretty good. But. He is pretty good.

5. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

yes

6. Maker_84

Maker_84 Starter

exactly. Level of competition has been awful the last few weeks. Put back in our place again today. We may not be the worst team in the NFL but we are definitely in the bottom 5

7. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Well, since I believe Mariflota is a 1-read QB, I'm putting it on him trying to prove that he can be a competent passer, to his and the Titans detriment.

I think Mularkey and Robiskie tell him to do what he can, but just make sure he protects himself and the ball. But he's forcing throws, when he can easily get scramble yardage

8. Subjugation

Subjugation Starter

I dont know that Mariota will even get to the quality of Hasselbeck and Collins. I mean, he needs to quit turning it over.

Even in his good games, hes not throwing the ball around making throws that make you say, yeah--thats an NFL throw. Even last week against the browns, he barely connected on those deep throws damn near killing his receivers who had to make awesome catches.

Wright was wide open. I loved the play because it was a touchdown, but I had to shake my head, it shouldnt have been that challenging, wright was wide open. Mariota almost blew it.

I dont understand people who say "hes the best QB" we've had here in a while. OK, yeah hes better than Clip board jesus, Mettenberger, and Jake Locker. He isnt better than Hasselbeck. Thats not even debatable. Furthermore, I'd have to really truly think about if he is actually better than Jake Locker. Even if he is better than Locker, it isnt by much at this point.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  9. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

TY Hilton is as average as they come, talent wise. He'd be in the basement in Nashville. He just has a QB that makes him look way better than he is.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  10. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Both of those guys took their team to the SB. Not sure if you were using them as a low bar of comparison.
    He's better than Locker for the reason of Cassel and Tanney not being on the field. That's the kind of thing you get with Locker.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar