Colts at Panthers

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Thaddeus43, Nov 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

Luckiest team in NFL history. :coltssuck:

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. MsgBoardJesus

MsgBoardJesus Starter

Suck it, Colts.

3. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

It really is unbelievable. Especially considering their scumbag owner. But w/e they lost :coltsblow:

4. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

Luck is only above average when he plays the AFC south!

5. 615nick

615nick Starter

The one thing this team has going for them is this crap division. Hell, at this rate a 5 win team might make the playoffs. That'll make the nfl change up these stupid playoff rules. No team with a losing record should get in while a winning team sits home. Idc if they go on to win the sb, they shouldn't be rewarded for sucking. Im routing for a 5 win team to win this division. It'll be hillarious. Only way it happens is if luck doesn't get benched tho, hass will win at least 7 on that team.

6. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

Andrew Luck is just a slightly better version of Tim Tebow ... Sucks ass all game long, and then makes a few plays in the 4th Q to give his team a chance.

Seriously though. I don't understand why teams go super soft, conservative zone D against the Colts at the end of every game. They ALWAYS come back when teams do that. Hell we did it, and it cost us the game. Nearly cost the Panthers the game.

Luck had like 40 yards passing through the 1st 3 quarters ... why change what you are doing when it is working so well?

7. RTH

RTH Meh...

Because it is written... by Goodell.

8. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

i didn't watch 2nd half, but i see they scored 17 in the 4th quarter.. like usual.. let me guess

refs coddled them into an infinite supply of pass intereference calls and late hits on donkey face. Am i close?

very likely. it's pathetic.

9. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

Close.

Refs coddled them by calling an incomplete pass a reception (that would've likely ended the game for them). Then say a Colt player got out of bounds (when he was clearly tackled in bounds) stopping the clock with only like 30 seconds left ... then a few plays later, Luck throws a pass to the EZ right to the hands of the defender, but the int is dropped (as usual).

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  10. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

Don't forget Andre Johnson pushing a defender to the ground before making a catch in the endzone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar