Colts at Ravens

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Brian, Jan 8, 2007.

?
  1. Colts

34.0%
  2. Ravens

66.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brian

Brian Big Fan

:suspect:

2. Architect

Architect Pain Train

While I hate the Colts, I hate the Ravens even more!

3. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

I'm going with the Ravens... my admiration for Steve McNair is enough to counter all of the hatred I have for the rest of their organization. And... :coltssuk:

4. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

At the very least it should be a great game

5. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Go vols!

I mean, colts!

I'll never cheer for Billick and Ray Ray. I miss the Ravens/Titans division rivalry. I still want Titans revenge.

I know a lot of people here will be cheering for a McNair superbowl. Some of my family is also pulling for him/Ravens. But not me.

It'll be interesting to see how this poll turns out.

6. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

I'm pulling for a 0-0 tie and both teams disqualified

7. Natural disaster. McNair as the lone survivor...

8. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I just can't bring myself to cheer for Billick or Ravens. As bad of a sport as it makes me- I don't want Steve to get his SB ring wearing purple. I'm still mad at him for his uncharacteristic (at best) QB play in 04 and 05 and his "tucking and running" for the Ravens this year. My dream is for the Ravens to get sent home, the Ravens to dump Steve and for us to pick him up to be our #2 QB for our SB run.

I'd also like for Freeney (and any other contract year Colt) to have an awesome game to run up the contract value to blow up their cap even further. I don't care if they win the SB- just blow that team up.

9. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

Or ours
    some of them may be Titans one day

-keep your friends close and your enemies closer- ;)

10. Toly

Toly Free your mind

That would be just perfect.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar