Colts at Ravens

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Brian, Jan 8, 2007.

?
  1. Colts

34.0%
  2. Ravens

66.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

I think it's just you & your inflatable friend 'wump. :))

2. Smitty46953

Smitty46953 Starter

I voted for the Colts, Imagine that huh... I am rooting for the Patriots tommorrow... As a Colt fan would be great to knock them off to make the Super Bowl !!! :grrhee:

3. TitanGuy

TitanGuy Hey, Mama Rock Me...

dont worry if the titans had made the playoffs, the colts wouldn't have made it past Wild Card weekend.

4. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

I get it, it's a dream matchup for you.

I honestly think you stack even better against the Bolts though. Rivers has been inconistent of late & their secondary has issues if the front 7 can't get to Manning.

Then of course there's Marty ball to consider.

5. Smitty46953

Smitty46953 Starter

Gee Pac, I am sure glad your Titans were watching during wild card weekend then !!! :moon2:

6. Smitty46953

Smitty46953 Starter

Yes, we probably do match up better against the Bolts, However I really want to knock the Pats out... I have a very egotistical, arrogant friend who is a Lawyer in Portland, Maine graduated from Harvard and I really owe that S.O.B. for the past....:grrhee:

7. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Nice.

I wouldn't want to be the cameraman that stands between you after that match up.:biglaugh:

8. Toly

Toly Free your mind

He actually said that when Manning ran with the ball, not McNair.

9. No, what made it worse was that he was actually talking about Manning:barf:

10. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Yes..you both got me there....my mistake. The fact he said it either way is ridiculous.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar