Colts at Titans Postgame Quotes

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Dec 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: Vince Young on the Titans gaining respect:
    "I don’t know. I don’t really care how people feel about us. Basically as a team, our fans and people that do like us, that’s all we care about is to continue making progress as a team and bringing the excitement back to Nashville for our fans."

Drew Bennett on the win:
    "I think that last week was a big step for us. We think we can do anything. There was never a doubt in my mind all week long that we could beat these guys. There was never a doubt during the game, even when we were down a couple touchdowns. There was never a doubt. Guys knew we could come back. Guys knew we had the players to make the plays. I think this is a great win for us, a great win for all the coaches, a great win for Nashville. I think this is definitely a stepping-stone. "

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

2. i think when you lose to the colts 14-13 earlier in the year and today down 0-14 you comeback and win, you only keep the snowball rolling. that snowball is confidence, swagger, and attitude.

Go Titans beat the Texans, don't be surprised next weekend when many in Houston will be cheering for the Titans. I will be there.

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

(on going on and off the field before the kick)

I told Coach (Fisher) I had it, he said “I know what I am doing, get off the field, we’re going to punt.” Then he realized they were burning their two timeouts, so it all worked out.

my favorite

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Fisher totally outsmarted Dungy.

5. yea making them use their last timeout like that was smart

6. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

I would have never thought of it, perfectly calculated and executed by Fisher, you can tell he knows this game almost as good as anyone in the league- that was a masterpiece coaching call..

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

[​IMG]

8. Titansfan10

Titansfan10 Camp Fodder

And what about all the people who were saying it was time for fisher to go? new opinions anyone?

9. Lumebray

Lumebray Virtus Et Honor

yea, it was a good call for fisher, if it woulda gone OT and manning got the ball we wouldnt be able to stop him

10. moose4now

moose4now Starter

That TO at the end was not only brilliant...

That was sweet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar