Colts coming to town

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CRUDS, Sep 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I'm sure we've all seen enough of that horrid Manning DirecTV commercial by now. The Colts that are coming to town this weekend aren't in the same place that team that we downed last fall is - they have a ring and a nice winning streak going. A great measuring stick to guage where The Titans really are.
    If Tennessee picks up a W this weekend it's a but a done deal that we'll be legit NFL contenders..
    Lets see some Vince magic!!

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

:coltssuk:

3. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Man I'd love to be the team to knock them down a peg. It would really change the look of the AFC South for us to start out 2-0 in the division, with the Jags and Colts down one at least. I also think Houston is going to drop to the panthers. We could be sitting on top if we can really bring it this week!

4. hrudy18

hrudy18 Camp Fodder

I hope the fans really get into the game on Sunday. It would be nice change of pace.

If anyone plans to come to the game on Sunday to sit and quietly watch the game, please sell your ticket.

5. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

It's time for a changing of the guards in the AFC South. The only thing that would stink about us beating the Colts is knowing the media would just drop it and move on to talking about Tom Brady incessantly. The only thing worse than the Manning/Brady show would be the Brady show. But that's a chance well have to take.

6. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

Sunday will be electric.

7. Smitty46953

Smitty46953 Starter

Do you think it will be total electric??? or will there perhaps be some gas???:moon2:

[​IMG]

8. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

That's Peytie-Pie pooting when he sees KVB burning Ugoh for the 10th time.

9. rcarie

rcarie Tac Head

That place will be nuts on Sunday... You can bet on that. We finally have a chance to.... Well.... Not Suck for the first time in a while.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar