Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Colts DE Robert Mathis suspended first 4 games

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Chance9, May 16, 2014.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 9 users.
  1. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $485
  2. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,787

Isn't that what Cushing was caught taking?
    titans92790 high fives this.
  3. Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

McNair
    Moolah:
    $5,558
    He is not denying it. He openly admitted to taking it and said it was his fault. The doc said it was ok but he should have consulted with the NFLPA and looked at their list for banned supplements etc. His appeal was already denied, so hes out 4 weeks. Not a big deal.
  4. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $22,904
    Any 10 year NFL vet knows that he needs to check to see if anything he's putting into his body is going to set them off. I will never fully buy the story. I am a casual fan, and I know that the NFL tests for stuff that seems like it has no relevance to cheating. I'm not a 10 year employee, and I know that.

He is paying the price for cheating, or for carelessness. One of the two. Doesn't really matter which.

Go titans.
    Deuce Wayne, GoT and Scarecrow high five this.
  5. GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

McCarthy
    Moolah:
    $424
    Should have beat him twice already. Refs and Wylie wooo.
    Deuce Wayne high fives this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,000
    The Colts cheating, there's a shocker.
    GoT high fives this.
  6. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,496
    Surprised the league didn't suspend him for three games, just to spite us. The same way they suspended Antonio Smith for two games last year, except one of them was a preseason game and then week one against the Chargers. Came back just in time to play the Titans. Bullshit.
    Ghost, RavensShallBurn, titan520 and 2 others high five this.
  7. Dman5TX Starter

Moolah:
    $1,188
    Now if we can just get Locker to stay healthy through at least week 4. . .
    Titan43 high fives this.
  8. Smash Soccer God

Schwenke
    Moolah:
    $107
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...-to-agents-statement-regarding-robert-mathis/

Busted mother-f*cker! (Literally, since they already have a child).
    Fry, The Hammer and nickmsmith high five this.
  9. xhrr Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,989
    Clomid is commonly used after discontinuing the usage of steroids. Its what they call post cycle therapy. When you use steroids your bodies natural production of testosterone plummets and clomid is used to kickstart your bodies own production back up. That is the simplest way I can explain it without going into a bunch of scientific jargon. Obviously this is why he was using it and he got caught. What an idiot if you ask me he's been in the league long enough to know how to get away with this stuff. Anyone calling him a cheater is naïve, everyone is on this stuff. Only dumb players get caught.
    GoT high fives this.