Colts DE Robert Mathis suspended first 4 games

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Chance9, May 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Isn't that what Cushing was caught taking?

3. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

He is not denying it. He openly admitted to taking it and said it was his fault. The doc said it was ok but he should have consulted with the NFLPA and looked at their list for banned supplements etc. His appeal was already denied, so hes out 4 weeks. Not a big deal.

4. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Any 10 year NFL vet knows that he needs to check to see if anything he's putting into his body is going to set them off. I will never fully buy the story. I am a casual fan, and I know that the NFL tests for stuff that seems like it has no relevance to cheating. I'm not a 10 year employee, and I know that.

He is paying the price for cheating, or for carelessness. One of the two. Doesn't really matter which.

Go titans.

• High Five High Five x 3
  5. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

Should have beat him twice already. Refs and Wylie wooo.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

The Colts cheating, there's a shocker.

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Surprised the league didn't suspend him for three games, just to spite us. The same way they suspended Antonio Smith for two games last year, except one of them was a preseason game and then week one against the Chargers. Came back just in time to play the Titans. Bull****.

• High Five High Five x 5
  8. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

Now if we can just get Locker to stay healthy through at least week 4. . .

9. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...-to-agents-statement-regarding-robert-mathis/

Busted mother-f*cker! (Literally, since they already have a child).

• High Five High Five x 3
  10. xhrr

xhrr Starter

Clomid is commonly used after discontinuing the usage of steroids. Its what they call post cycle therapy. When you use steroids your bodies natural production of testosterone plummets and clomid is used to kickstart your bodies own production back up. That is the simplest way I can explain it without going into a bunch of scientific jargon. Obviously this is why he was using it and he got caught. What an idiot if you ask me he's been in the league long enough to know how to get away with this stuff. Anyone calling him a cheater is naïve, everyone is on this stuff. Only dumb players get caught.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar