Colts DE Robert Mathis suspended first 4 games

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Chance9, May 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xhrr

xhrr Starter

lol. tempted for sure but too much of a *****.

I'm not saying we should keep going I'm just stating the obvious. Look how many guys are have non contact injuries like ACLs. They are too big for their own good and ligaments and tendons regardless of what steroids are being consumed cannot bear the weight. Humans are not meant to be 300+ lbs and run 4.7-5.0 forties. The evolutionary limit has already been reached and surpassed for some time and there is no going back. I'm not saying I agree with how much guys are using PEDs or even using them in the first place I'm just saying PED usage is prevelant in the NFL. I'd bet 99% are on something.

lol sorry

Anavar definitely requires PCT. It is mild but PCT is essential to any cycle. Odd he had joint issues on var it's usually the opposite. Some orals are toxic due to methylation but I'd wager most are using injectables anyway which are actually safer.

2. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Lol with as much info you spouted it was either you've thought of it and researched or done it. One or the other

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

I have read that it does need PCT and that it doesn't. My friend does not do it, and he has had no shut down, or reduced libido, or anything really. It is hard to sort through information about it online due to conflicting answers and opinions on the matter. Two answers saying completely opposite things over and over. You are absolutely correct on orals vs injections. I have seriously considered them all, but so far I don't have the balls for it. I really wouldn't mind the recovery aspect as I am always in pain or tweaked in some way due to lifting. I mentioned to my MD that I had access to some things and was considering something along those lines. Having blood work done is a benefit. I am still getting good gains so it keeps me safe I guess.

4. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

I also agree with what xhrr is saying- 9 out of 10 of these guys are using something.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. xhrr

xhrr Starter

If you ever do decide to do it run a PCT. The way I look at it is better safe than sorry. Clomid/Nolva aren't too pricey so 40-50 bucks is worth the peace of mind imo.

I'm a sports admin major with a focus in strength and conditioning. I started out in biology so I've had a few classes that have helped me grasp what I've researched about them cause I was going to do them admittedly. Plus I work as the head trainer at a gym so working out, nutrition, supplements, and things of the like are definitely a passion of mine.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. Clark

It's always been a passion of mine as well... Until I tore my rotator. That was a long uphill battle, but back at it now.

7. xhrr

xhrr Starter

Damn you and my Dad both. He just had surgery back in December to fix the left after totally tearing his right 3 years ago playing baseball. It's definitely an uphill climb I've been lucky with injuries knock on wood. Just make sure you do plenty of mobility and prehab exercises to strengthen the surrounding muscles/tendons/joints. The shoulder is really complex and one of the most finicky parts of the body along with knees and back.

Band work before lifting heavy is a god send for shoulder pain. Face pulls, external and internal rotations, etc.

8. Clark

My rehab was pretty ridiculous. One of the things that really helped me along was Jiujitsu training. The constant flex/tightening seemed to be the most beneficial thing. Kinda stupid and haphazard but it worked.

I primarily stay away from flat bench as well. Almost anything behind the head was looked at as impossible for a long time. I tend to do a lot of iso and machine work. I'll definitely have to try and add in the bands more often.

9. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I got offered steroids on the streets of Tijuana once. Not sure why anyone would buy it from a shady looking Mexican guy with a lab coat on.. literally on the streets.

Sure.. let me go shoot this nondescript liquid into myself, because you say it is steroids.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar