Colts Fire Grigson

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Chronos, Jan 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kenny

kenny Starter

They just announced they hired Chris Ballard of the Kansas City Chiefs.

I was REALLY hoping they would just promote Jimmy Raye III. Irsay seemed to be really high on him early in the process. I was hoping they would just promote him & continue the sorry track record in FA & Draft.

They hired one of the better candidates out there. He will do a much better job than the guy he replaces.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. kenny

kenny Starter

Yep, all Colts suck by association! LOL

In all seriousness I expect him to do a much better job than the guy he replaces.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. kenny

kenny Starter

You never know what an Executive Assistant will do; until they get away from the guy above them. I am sure they all have some serious guidance from the guys they are paid to back up. However, the Chiefs have been very consistent in finding talent in the draft.

I hope that is all coming from the guy above Ballard. However, we will have to wait & see.

When we were interviewing for GM; I thought it would be a good hire if we could get him or Robinson. Thus far, I am happy with JRob. I hope he continues to impress & Ballard starts a reign of sorry picks & personnel moves; that results in a Colts fall to the bottom of the AFC South.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  4. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

Grigson is probably in some cheap hotel room closing a drug deal. I always said he looked like someone straight out of a gangster movie.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • LOL LOL x 2
  5. ICBW

ICBW MILF Hunter

he's selling to ruston webster

• LOL LOL x 2
  6. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

Not possible, he's with the Falcons in Houston about to get a Super Bowl ring. Now aint that some ****?!

• LOL LOL x 3
  7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Levitre is also playing next to Mack, who is far and away the best thing to happen to that team in the past two years. Completely turned that offensive line around. He was a bad scheme fit for us, and is playing by, probably the best center, in the NFL right now.

8. JBC

JBC Starter

Maybe that's why Ursay kept him around as long as he did. Grigson must have been his plug...

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. 10ACTyrant

10ACTyrant Starter

mcafee just retired... wut?

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

surprising to everyone

guess he knew he was leaving tho, thats why he blasted Grigson on twitter without fear of what the FO might have to say

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar