Colts-Jags game: who you rooting for?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by nickmsmith, Sep 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I'm going to the Jags-Colts game Sunday. Who are you rooting for? Either way we're going to be one game behind at least one team.

I would be quick to say Jags, but it's a new season, they could regain their old form, and be better. the Colts barely squeaked by them last year even at their worst.

2. Coov

Coov Starter

Jags... I am sick of the Dolts and those who fondle the remote control over Manning. I want to see Manning cry and throw tantrums a lot this year.

3. memphis_raven

memphis_raven Starter

Jags starting two rookies on the OLine - Colts will crush them

4. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

In division games, always root for the team that you think will be worse... in this case, the Jags.

5. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Gotta pull for the Jags to pull it out late after both teams beat each other senseless. I am guessing they go after Manning as his O-line has looked relatively porous in the preseason.

If they can stop Clark...the Jags can maybe pull it out. First time Peyton gets rung up he will be yelling at his line.

6. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

I'll root for the Jags but they wont win.

7. eTitan81

eTitan81 Touchdown Titans

I'm not rooting for either team but I rather see the Jags win. I think the Jags have more chances of losing throughout the season. So the more losses the colts can get early on would be better.

See "Daily Reminder" thread

8. moose4now

moose4now Starter

I hope Jax wins.

But, I don't think they will.

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I can't believe I'm about to say this but GO JAGS.

10. latiger12

latiger12 Camp Fodder

Correct sir, I will be pulling for the Jags!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar