Colts or Patriots?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Alex1939, Oct 29, 2007.

?

Who do you want to win?

Poll closed Nov 6, 2007.
  1. GO COLTS! I hate the classless cheating Pats.

48.6%
  2. GO PATS! I hate Manning and our division rival.

51.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. metal957

metal957 Starter

We have all got to back the Colts on this one boys as much as I hate to say it. I'm ready for Peyton to roll on Brady and those punks. Just wish we had a gaurenteed shot at the Patriots as well.

AFC South Dominance!

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

After seeing the poll results, uh. Does anyone here realize what division the Titans are in? Not that the Colts have a chance in L anyway, but still.

3. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

I'm looking forwartd to Smitty's Colts34- Prats 10 prediction.

Here's to it coming true.:toast:

4. DJB

DJB Starter

I say go Pats....Colts lose....drop one more game and the Titans beat them in December to take the division

5. Rebel Titan

Rebel Titan Oiler Cannon Ball

Gloat,

Could'nt agree more. Hopefully they just beat the crap out of each other and ruin the rest of their seasons! :grrhee:

6. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I believe this is a clash of the TITANS.

7. guitarjunkie

guitarjunkie We're Screwed...

OH MAN!! Please don't disgrace our name in reference to those two. :)

8. Tungtide

Tungtide Just Another Freak

I agree with KingTitan- I can't root for the Colts (division rival) and I am sick of the Pats due to Bull-O-Chuck (otherwise known as the evil genius /cheater).

9. jmac1383

jmac1383 Guest

I can't stand the Pats. I hope they get their faces rubbed in the mudd a little. They have no class and they run over teams and laugh. I don't like the Colts, but I believe the keys to beating the Colts is Fisher. I think we know our division rivals pretty well, that's why we keep it so close. But either way, I think we'll have to fight it out to win in the playoffs (or to get it) at the end with either of them.

10. ZELL22

ZELL22 Starter

I say go Pats. i am sick of Pony Boy Manning waaaaayyyyyy more than Brady and the Pats. If they Pats weren't winning they way they are, we would be still be getting hammered over the head with "Colts are greeat this, and Manning superbowl MVP that" I despise the colts, b/c they are our division foes, so anytime they can lose, then great, I'll take it. Classless or not I hope Brady and the gang do the Colts in. One game closer to the division lead by 4pm, is my motto.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar