Colts or Patriots?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Alex1939, Oct 29, 2007.

?

Who do you want to win?

Poll closed Nov 6, 2007.
  1. GO COLTS! I hate the classless cheating Pats.

48.6%
  2. GO PATS! I hate Manning and our division rival.

51.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aday25

Aday25 TITANSDAY

Colts.

I absolutely hate the Colts with a passion...but I'm tired of the Pats being on TV...I would like to see what ESPN says about them when they lose...

"Um, um...they had an off day...they didn't play their best game...they beat themselves..."

I swear some expert will probably still predict an undefeated season...

except for that one loss of course.

2. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

I'm looking for the guy who drives the injury cart to break an NFL record.

3. Sunshine

Sunshine Camp Fodder

Since it'll help the Titans if the Colts lose, I'll hold my nose and vote for the Pats.

4. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

Heck, the Colts winning? I just hope they can slow them down. Hopefully it won't be another 20 (or in Washington's case 45) point blow out.

Box score:
    Pats 63 Colts 56
    Brady - 35-42, 467, 8TD
    Manning - 38-45, 492, 7TD

Moss - 26-254, 6 TD
    Harrison - 17-196, 4 TD

Maroney - 4-10, 1 TD
    Addai - 7-25, 1 TD

5. Rebel Titan

Rebel Titan Oiler Cannon Ball

Can you say TRIAGE? Is Harrison even got to make it onto the field?

6. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

50/50 so far, a little off in my prediction of how it would go down.

Come on, only 40 votes, everyone should have a dog in this hunt (if that's even how the cliche goes)

I'm just so sick of the Patriots and BB, that I want the colts to win again. Actually I'd rather the Colts win another SB before the Pats win a 4th one, if that was my only 2 choices.

I think Manning could and maybe should go down as the greatest QB of all time. I want to see him win in the stats category vs Brady. However, if Brady dominates in this game and the season continues the way it has gone and ends with a superbowl victory; pretty much proves Brady is the greatest of all time.

Booo pats.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar