Colts/Packers

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by A Fightin'Titan, Aug 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I've been saying that for years. I don't know why we expect these 45+ year old guys to keep up with 25 year olds in their peak physical condition.

2. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

The colts ALWAYS suck in the preseason. And they ALWAYS dominate in the regular season. It seems like they have the formula that the preseason is useless all figured out..

Unlike Fisher, who spends his time drawing up trick plays for the preseason that are never used in a real situation.

But the Colts regularly win 0-1 games in the preseason, because it isn't important, and quite frankly, they treat it like it should be treated, like a practice..

The ultimate example..

"The 2008 Detroit Lions season was the 79th season for the franchise in the National Football League. Although the Lions had a flawless preseason with a 4-0 record, the Lions would become the first team in NFL history to compile an 0-16 record in regular season play."

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Nick I wish there was a way to give you a High Five and It Sucks at the same time..good points but you musn't remind us how the colts fare in the regular season.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Bob Sanders is just a linebacker that's scared to tackle high.

The Colts secondary is actually much better without him in the game.

Roy Williams pt 2.

5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

He's a top five safety when healthy. Which is the issue.

6. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Bob Sanders is overrated, people go ape**** over him because he lays the wood.

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

He's not even top 15 when it comes to safeties that cover.

He's terrible in coverage which is why he doesn't even attempt it. He's like Poalamalu with no cover skill.

I'd be willing to bet he gets hurt often due to his terrible diving tackle style too.

Again- there's a reason the Colts are statistically better when he's not in.

Bullit - an average safety, matches almost all Sanders' per-game stats, also.

Again- Roy Williams part 2. All hype. People will learn eventually and turn on him.

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

To Bob Sanders' credit, Roy Williams was a much worse overall player....

9. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

The last time the guy was healthy an entire season, he was the defensive player of the year. I'm sure he didn't cover anyone that season either.

10. omahacolt

omahacolt Starter

you make being wrong look easy with this post

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar