Colts | Polian says team will tender June

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Feb 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Colts | Polian says team will tender June
    Sat, 25 Feb 2006 16:55:32 -0800
    Indianapolis Colts team president Bill Polian said at the NFL Combine Saturday, Feb. 25, the team will give restricted free agent LB Cato June a tender offer with the hopes of retaining him.

Colts | Polian says team will tender Brackett
    Sat, 25 Feb 2006 16:58:39 -0800

Indianapolis Colts team president Bill Polian said at the NFL Combine Saturday, Feb. 25, the team will give restricted free agent LB Gary Brackett a tender offer with the hopes of retaining him.

2. Bulluck

Bulluck Camp Fodder

Leaves Thornton

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

thomas howard with the 30th pick?

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

They'd need to sign one of the 3 starters who are Free Agents.

Though I think June is highly over-rated.

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

Maybe but you got to give him his due. I think he will get better and live up to that "over-rated" thing...

6. metal957

metal957 Starter

He difinately didn't deserve to go to the ProBowl more than Keith Bulluck.

That's for sure

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

I'm not so sure. The Colts defense as a whole was very effective. Keith Bulluck's defense not so much. The Titans defense was a doormat in almost every contest. Bulluck dissapointed me this past year. I especially didn't like the publicity over the Pacman thing. I thought that really took away from his leadership role. I'm not trying to credit June here so much as I am knocking Kieth. I think Bulluck can learn and be better.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

All June had was a few tackles and 5 INTs that all came before week 6 and two of them against the worst starting QB in the NFL last year (Alex Smith).

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

Ok Gunny. You sold me. When you say it like that it doesn't sound so hot.

So, where does that leave Bulluck? Do you feel Bulluck should've been in the Pro Bowl over June despite leading one of the AFC's worst defenses? If you think so then I'll just take your word for it. At the end of the day Bulluck did not impress me as much as he has earlier in his career. I'm still unhappy about the Pacman business before the season and the late/end of season episode as well... one or the other would have been water under the bridge but the combination of the two...:irked:

I just think probowlers should show incredible leadership to their peers (who of course count big in voting) ... fans aside. If anything I wish the fan vote vas minimalized or cut down all together. People are morons... I look at the Pro Bowl as something for the players... It's not for the fans to me... Some fans don't even watch it. Leave the Super Bowl to the fans then... Let them have a bragging rite when the team is there... Individual accomplishment recognition for the Pro Bowl would best be voted for amongst the professionals.

10. maximus

maximus Starter

Bulluck did not play very good this year, in fact the entier defense didnt play very good this year. Bulluck needs to make some improvements before he can find himself in Hawaii at the end of the year

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar