Colts tanking season?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Anthony4Titans, Oct 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

2. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I don't think that's true. Those guys haven't given up out there. Painter isn't a bad QB either. They suck because they obviously have always revolved around Manning (never been able to run the ball or play good defense) and they also have an insane amount of other injuries.

3. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

I did not see the colts quit in the second half of the game, like I saw the titans do against the texans in the second half of that game!

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

If the Colts do end up with the 1st pick (which is seeming more and more likely), I pray they trade it to an NFC team for multiple picks, regardless of what players they get from those picks.

If I were the Colts, I would prefer drafting Luck and trading Peyton (as crazy as that sounds) for multiple 1st round picks and start the rebuilding process.

5. BeatADeadColt

BeatADeadColt Camp Fodder

Lol @ Andrew Luck wears skinny jeans. I wear skinny jeans. What's your point? Girls dig 'em if you can pull them off.

Don't forget... There's other teams involved in this race.

Arizona has one win. And a tough schedule.

Denver has two wins. And Tim Tebow.

St Louis has that one win. They looked good against the Saints, but I'm still not convinced. How many times does Lightning strike twice.

I could see any one of those teams ending up with Luck just as much as the Colts. It'd be interesting to see what St. Louis does with it if they end up with him. You gotta either trade the pick or Bradford. I know they're in love with Bradford. Probably get the king's ransom for the pick too.

I bet Arizona fans will be kicking themselves in the @$$ if they win the pick. (Lol, this is the only season you can categorize last place as winning something) Remember they traded their second round pick and DRC to Philly for the most overrated backup QB in NFL history. So the rich get richer, and Arizona loses out on a hell of a cornerback and the first pick in the second round.

And they're also stuck trying to trade Kevin Kolb and his contract now that nobody wants him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar