Colts-Texans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Vigsted, Sep 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Well, the Colts are pummeling the Texans as expected, although I do think they officials are being generous by not calling holding penalties on Tarik Glenn, to me he's holding on every other play.

On the positive note, the Texans are not showing any improvement imo. Carr is still running for his life, being sacked 3 times, 3 fumbles and their defence is doing nothing to stop Manning or Addai.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

:bs:

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

You didn't mention Mannings passing numbers. What are they like? or his passer rating? Is he getting them with the short stuff or the deep stuff any? Middle, outside? What's his bread and butter? Or are they just running all over them and stinging them with the PA short TD pass? The Colts are the meat grinder of the AFC South. On the menu today : Ground Round.

4. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Do you really want to know??

Manning 23/35, 318 yards, 3 TD, 0 INT
    Addai 9, 44 yards, 0 TD, 16 yard longest run

They're doing pretty much what they want. He's hitting both the deep and the short to middle stuff.

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

For some reason CBS has the Brown and Bengals on here. They might have wanted to give me a preview of what an *** beating looks like.

How long did it take to score against the Jets? I know I wasn't the only one sniffing a shut out. It was a near miracle we tied that game. What about some of those kicks? That was jinxy. :ha: Kerry Collins offense is limp ____. The Chargers held back the Colts enough to manage to score more points and win. I must admit, I liked our mojo we had. Here's to kool-aid! :drink:

6. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

This is how he's looking now:
    25/37
    378 yards
    3TD

I think he's looking for his 4th perfect game. He's hitting consistently and all over the place, he's completed passes to nine different receivers.

It's funny watching these refs struggle with their words.

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

[​IMG]

Peyton's Sunday game face.

8. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

Man their defense sucks, Peyton just got a rushing first down.

9. Fry

:makefun2: :rotfl:

10. Fry

doesnt seem like the colts are calling off the dogs either. manning is still throwin deep.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar