Colts @ Titans Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Dec 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 24

24 Starter

Look, we all know the Fisher haters are going to blame this on Fisher, and everyone else will blame it on the players.

2. imbread

imbread Starter

come on the coaching staff sucks plain and simple, i hope when he leaves not one coach is left here!!! are d line coach is only one i might keep but they suck too

3. Sir_Titan

Sir_Titan Day 1 Titan

I wonder where that Browns jersey of mine is?!.. I just want to feel like a winner

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. The_Jerr83

The_Jerr83 Camp Fodder

I blame it on both. Fisher was gutless on that 4th and 1, and Hope needs to go on IR for his horrible play this year and not to mention Finnegan and the rest of the D as well.

5. SATitan

SATitan Starter

It's the players job to wrap up tackle and these guys are professionals. They have been taught to wrap up since they were kids. Fisher and staff can't make the tackles for these guys you moron.

6. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

This loss is on both Fisher and the players.

7. Sir_Titan

Sir_Titan Day 1 Titan

not going for it on 4th and 1 was unconscionable

8. SATitan

SATitan Starter

That was a no win decision. If we go for it and don't make it, everyone is complaining that we should have punted and tried to stop Indy since we had just held them to 3 and out.

9. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Despite that pass play where we didn't tackle, we were tbhe better team in the second half, I think we showed effort, just a few mistakes cost us the game, glad to see the offense scored a little, at least we get a long week for our next game

10. Illegal Hit

Illegal Hit Starter

What about the last 5 games not his fault

How about starting last season 0-6 not his fault

This makes two seasons in a row with six game losing streaks not his fault

That Gutless call on 4th and 1 not his fault

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar