Colts @ Titans Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Oct 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

On the road, the Colts have struggled. Andrew Luck has five of his seven picks in away games. It is suspected that crowd noise has impacted the communication of the Colts offense so the Titans faithful need to crank it up big on Sunday.

Containing Reggie Wayne has to be job #1. I expect the same kind of thing we saw against Calvin Johnson. Look for the Colts to put Wayne in motion just to get him away from double-teams as much as possible.

Offensively, the Titans have to keep Hasselbeck upright which means Otto has to minimize the impact of Dwight Freeney. He's no where as close to the same DE he was years ago but a tough test for any tackle's first game. It may require keeping in Stevens to help.

We should get a better idea of whether or not the Titans run game is fixed this Sunday. The Colts have struggled but are getting some players back on defense. CJ needs to force the Colts to play to stop him which should open the door for more opportunities for Britt, Washington, Wright and Cook.

If the Titans can take care off the ball, and get a pick or two, I think this could be their biggest margin of victory this season and finally get back to .500 with a much easier (on paper) second half ahead of them.

Attached Files:

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

As long as that running game continues to play well as of late we should get the W. Hopefully the home crowd brings it and we can get some pressure on Luck.

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

[​IMG]

4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

If our running game gets going early, we win no doubt.

If we are forced to rely on #8, turnovers, and special teams it is a toss up. Hass has looked good this season but you cannot expect him to carry teams on his back anymore.

5. RealestWhiteBoy

RealestWhiteBoy World Champion

For some reason this is freaking me out. hahaha

34-17 Titans

6. Larry_Mo1

Larry_Mo1 Guest

The O-Line and CJ are the keys to the offense. If he continues to play well it makes things much easier on Hass.
    Lets get back to .500 fellas!

7. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME MEDIOCRE FOOTBALL!?!?!? :beerbang:

8. Serjio

Serjio Starter

I hope we win, so we can get to .500

9. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I WANT TO PLAY .500 FOOTBALL

10. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Titans 27 Colts 20

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar