Colts @ Titans Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Oct 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RTH

RTH Meh...

Ok... you're right.

The defense did good today... just a few times that they failed for us... but, overall, they did well.

Doesn't change my opinion of Grey... but, good job today. ;)

2. RTH

RTH Meh...

This is one of the aspects where I think Locker could, potentially, be better... he can scramble for a few.

However... that's only if he makes the right decision. Hass makes good decisions... but the ones he's capable of.

Different players, though...

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. titanflamer

titanflamer Starter

Locker has the arm and the legs to win games. He needs Hass's knowledge, which he will get through more game experience. I was a little jealous at how good Luck played. titans should have won anyway if not for bad calls, penalties at the worst possible times, a bad drop on a screen etc.Luck made a few mistakes, but he will probably get a lot better also. I think the Titans will dread seeing him in the future
    This sucks cause we needed this game.

4. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

and now the locker love is coming..

5. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Tru dat.

6. The Kid

The Kid Starter

In what retarded league do you play in that 9 tackles and 2 assisted tackles gets you 20 points?

7. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

We should have won the game at least 4 times in the final minutes.

The dropped screen by CJ.
    The overthrown pass to the wide open Cook.
    The fumble that couldn't be reviewed.

I know I'm missing one... Wasn't there a bad offensive pass interference call or something on Damian Williams?

8. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

What a disgusting loss.

9. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

Here's the live feed of the "fumble" it's clear there's no whistle until after the fumble and after the Titans recover it. If the video doesn't work right away give it 5- 10 mins because I just uploaded it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar